MOH Coaching in Kerala – Best MOH Coaching Center in Kerala
The MOH medical license exam is an assessing test put forth by the Ministry of Health of UAE for appointing healthcare professionals to work in varying healthcare sectors within the UAE. Those applicants qualifying the MOH examination can work in all the 5 Emirates except Dubai and Abu Dhabi.
The MOH exam is applicable for professions like –
- Nurses and midwives
- Medical lab technicians
- Other complementary and alternative physicians, practitioners and technicians.
For any queries regarding MOH exam for nurses, MOH exam for pharmacists, MOH exam for doctors, MOH exams in Kerala, MOH UAE, MOH exam registration and MOH dataflow, please contact us and let us serve you in the best possible way. BeMax, being one of the best coaching centers for MOH in Kerala, can definitely bring from you the best output. We are well known for providing quality training for MOH in Kollam, Mevaram, Kottarakkara, Pathanamthitta and Karunagappally.
BeMax Academy has been regarded as an acknowledged pacemaker for offering quality classes and experience to candidates taking up the MOH Exam. We have already helped many healthcare professionals achieve their dream of going and working abroad in the UAE.
Our MOH exam registration service would definitely speed up your registration process offering you the shortest time at lowest cost. You can directly contact our MOH exam registration customer care, either through customer care number +91 9544 88 78 54 or by email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
MOH – FAQ’s
- What is MOH exam?
The exam conducted for medical professionals in order to obtain licensing in the Five Emirates of UAE except for Dubai and Abu Dhabi ( Sharjah, Ajman, Fujairah, Ras al-Khaimah, Umm al-Quwain) is called MOH exam.
- What is the experience required for MOH examination?
A candidate attending the MOH examination should have minimum two years work experience.
- How much experience gap is accepted for MOH examination?
A maximum experience gap of 6 months is accepted for MOH examination.
- What procedures are required for processing if the experience gap is above six months?
The candidate should upload the scanned copy of his/her CME (Continuous Medical Education) Certificate if he/she has an experience gap of more than six months.
- What is the total duration of MOH exam?
The total duration of MOH exam is two hours.
- What are the different processes for MOH exam?
There are 3 steps for MOH exam.
- Data Flow
- What are the certificates needed for MOH exam?
The certificates and documents needed for MOH exam are:
- Plus Two
- Mark lists / Transcript
- Registration Certificate
- BLS (For Nurses and Doctors)
- Good Standing Certificate
- Experience Certificate
- Can you explain in detail about the Data Flow procedure in MOH examination?
The Data Flow process is the second procedure in MOH exam. Data Flow is the certificate verification process to check whether all the certificates uploaded by the candidate are genuine or not. The authorities will also verify whether the candidate has worked for the specified period.
- What are the differences between DHA exam and MOH exam processes?
In the case of DHA examination, the candidate can book the exam date after getting the credential approval and submitting the necessary documents needed for Data Flow. But in the case of MOH exam, the candidate can book the exam date only after completing the Credentialing process and receiving the results of Data Flow.
- What is Credentialing in MOH exam?
Credentialing is the first step in MOH exam to check whether the candidate has attained all requirements according to PQR (Personal Qualification Requirements). The details like experience requirements and registration are checked in credentialing.
- Can you explain in detail about the exam booking procedures for MOH exam?
After completing the Credentialing and Data Flow procedures, the candidate will get the approval for exam. The exam dates are provided by the UAE Ministry of Health. The available exam dates can be seen in the candidate’s application. The test taker can select the dates accordingly.
- How much time does it take for Credentialing process?
It takes one week for credentialing process.
- Where is the MOH exam centre in Kerala?
The exam centre for MOH in Kerala is at Trivandrum.
- Can all medical professionals attend the MOH exam at centre’s in India?
No, the following medical professionals need to attend the MOH exam at Sharjah Medical Centre:
- MLT Diploma holders
- Ayurveda Doctors
- Homoeopathy Doctors
- Is it possible to work in the Emirates of Dubai and Abu Dhabi for a candidate who passed the MOH exam?
If a candidate has passed the MOH exam; after working in the corresponding Emirate for six months, he/she can convert to DHA or HAAD licence without attending the DHA / HAAD exam.
- Is it possible for converting the MOH exam Data Flow to DHA / HAAD?
Yes, it is possible to convert the data flow procedures from MOH to DHA / HAAD. After completing the credentialing and data flow process, the candidate should take the required test (DHA/HAAD).
- How many times can a candidate attend the MOH exam?
A candidate can attend the MOH examination three times in his/her lifetime.
- Is there any age limit for attending the MOH exam?
No, there is no age limit for attending the MOH exam.
- Can I apply for a revaluation if I am not satisfied with my MOH exam results?
No, you cannot apply for a revaluation. You need to attend the exam once again if you failed in the first attempt.
- How long does it take to publish the MOH exam test results?
It takes 3 days for the MOH test results to be published.
- MOH exam coaching in Kollam
- MOH exam coaching in Trivandrum
- MOH exam coaching in Kottarakkara
- MOH exam coaching in Ranni
- MOH exam coaching in Varkala
- MOH exam coaching in Chengannoor
- MOH exam coaching in Chennai
- MOH exam coaching in Pathanamthitta
- MOH exam coaching in Kerala
- MOH exam coaching in Karunagappally
- MOH exam coaching in Konni
- MOH exam coaching in Kozhencherry
- MOH exam coaching in Bangalore
- MOH exam coaching in India