NCLEX (National Council Licensure Examination) is an examination for the licensing of nurses in the United States and Canada. There are two types, the NCLEX-RN and the NCLEX-PN. After graduation from a school of nursing, one takes the NCLEX exam to receive his or her nursing license.
The total cost of licensure in most states will be approximately $300.00. The NCLEX exam itself costs approximately $200.00; this is paid to Pearson Vue at the time you register. Each state has its own fee for licensure; this fee is due at the time of application.
Retake Policy. The NCSBN retake policy allows candidates to retake their exam 45 days after administration of the exam. Candidates who have applied for licensure with a participating board of nursing will be permitted to take the NCLEX eight times a year, but no more than once in any 45-day period.
You may have as few as 75 or as many as 265 questions on the exam, depending on how you are answering the items. The computer will shut off when you have either passed or failed. You will not know at that point how you have done. You have a maximum of six hours to complete the exam.
It uses five-step nursing process: assessment, analysis, planning, intervention and evaluation.
Nursing practice entry is regulated by the licensing authorities within each of the NCSBN member board of jurisdiction.Several Steps occur in the development of the NCLEX -RN test plan.
The content of the test plan is organised into for major Client Needs categories.
- Safe and Effective Care Environment
- Health Promotion and Maintenance
- Psychosocial Integrity
- Physiological Integrity
Nursing process, caring, communication and documentation, and teaching/learning is integrated into the categories.
Enquiries regarding various aspects of NCLEX such as NCLEX questions and answers, NCLEX sample questions, NCLEX lab values, NCLEX examination coaching, etc will be cleared here.
We welcome candidates who aspire to work in various States and territories in the United States. Excellent coaching is rendered by the most experienced hands which you could hardly find elsewhere in Kollam.
- NCLEX exam coaching in Kollam
- NCLEX exam coaching in Trivandrum
- NCLEX exam coaching in Kottarakkara
- NCLEX exam coaching in Ranni
- NCLEX exam coaching in Varkala
- NCLEX exam coaching in Chengannoor
- NCLEX exam coaching in Chennai
- NCLEX exam coaching in Pathanamthitta
- NCLEX exam coaching in Kerala
- NCLEX exam coaching in Karunagappally
- NCLEX exam coaching in Konni
- NCLEX exam coaching in Kozhencherry
- NCLEX exam coaching in Bangalore
- NCLEX exam coaching in India