The Supreme Council of Health (SCH), Qatar, established in the year 2009, takes sole responsibility in molding the health sector of Qatar in the best possible way. Today Qatar is entitled as having the world’s most advanced and renowned health system. The SCH ensures quality and effectiveness of the services offered to the public by primary, official and private health centers. The SCH has a medical licensing department (MLD) which takes care of programs like assessment and processing of license, license renewal, documenting healthcare professionals and facilities, and research and development.
- Medical Lab Technician
- Medical Microbiology
- Other Allied Health Sciences
Qatar Council for Healthcare Practitioners(QHCP)
The Qatar Prometric exam is the major criterion for getting license to practice in the medical and paramedical fields of the State of Qatar. This is an upgrading examination taken up by professionals to achieve their desired post in healthcare field. The department consists of different teams, each working on professions like Physicians, Dentists, Nurses, Pharmacists, Allied Healthcare Practitioners and Complementary Medicine Practitioners.
For Qatar Prometric Exam booking, the only document required is Passport. We can book Qatar dates in a short time of 10 minutes. Normally dates for Qatar examination will be available on all weekdays except Friday, Saturday and Sunday, which may be subject to change based on the exam centre you are choosing. We have a dedicated Exam wing for QHCP exam booking. For all types of prometric exam registration, contact us @ 9544887851 or mail us @ email@example.com.
For Qatar Health License, one should pass Qatar Prometric Examination and should have Qatar dataflow report.
FOR MORE DETAILS REGARDING QATAR DATAFLOW. CLICK HERE
For speaking to our exam officials regarding more information about Qatar Exam contact us @ 9544887851 or mail us to firstname.lastname@example.org. Our Qatar prometric exam coaching centres are located in Kollam, Mevaram, Pathanamthitta, Kottarakkara and Karunagappally.
Qatar Prometric – FAQ’s
- What are the certificates needed for Qatar Embassy attestation?
The following certificates and documents are needed for Qatar Embassy attestation:
- Degree/Diploma Certificate
- Final Year Marklist
- Verification letter from the college (Bonafide Certificate)
- Passport copy
- How can I book the exam date for Qatar Prometric Examination?
You can book the exam dates according to the available dates in the exam centre.
- For how long are the Qatar Prometric test results valid?
Oman Prometric exam results are valid for three years.
- What do you mean by ‘Data Flow’ procedure in Qatar Prometric Exam?
‘Data Flow’ is the process of attestation of the Highest Qualification Certificates of the candidate by the Qatar Embassy.
- What is the total duration of Qatar Prometric Exam?
The total duration of the Qatar Prometric Exam is 2:30 hours.
- Qatar PROMETRIC exam coaching in Kollam
- Qatar PROMETRIC exam coaching in Trivandrum
- Qatar PROMETRIC exam coaching in Kottarakkara
- Qatar PROMETRIC exam coaching in Ranni
- Qatar PROMETRIC exam coaching in Varkala
- Qatar PROMETRIC exam coaching in Chengannoor
- Qatar PROMETRIC exam coaching in Chennai
- Qatar PROMETRIC exam coaching in Pathanamthitta
- Qatar PROMETRIC exam coaching in Kerala
- Qatar PROMETRIC exam coaching in Karunagappally
- Qatar PROMETRIC exam coaching in Konni
- Qatar PROMETRIC exam coaching in Kozhencherry
- Qatar PROMETRIC exam coaching in Bangalore
- Qatar PROMETRIC exam coaching in India