The Saudi Commission for Health Specialties (SCFHS), Saudi Arabia, has taken stringent rules and regulations in recruiting professionals in medical and paramedical sectors in the nation for attaining improved quality in the health sector and as such, it has stated that the applicants who are expecting licence to practice in the desired healthcare sections must attend the Saudi Prometric Exam. For all the foreign healthcare professionals trying to grab a stand in the Saudi medical field and seeking lucrative employment opportunities, taking up the Saudi Prometric test has become an inevitable and imperative requirement. This examination is given utmost priority by the SCFHS as it helps in improving the knowledge and skills of the professionals and also enriches scientific talents required in each and every healthcare field. It approves health specialist programs and also certifies qualified and talented professionals, thereby giving them a delirious chance to serve the nationals and other residents of the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia with the best facilities. Through Prometric test, SCFHS can clearly understand one’s knowledge, skills and ability in the particular medical field.
Saudi Prometric exam is mainly for Doctors, Physicians, Dentists, Nurses, Pharmacists, Physiotherapists, Medical Lab Technician, Radiographers, etc.
One should get eligibility for writing the Saudi Prometric Examination. The eligibility number will be unique for each individual and allows one to sit the appropriate test according to the qualifications and experience to be licensed to practice in the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia. An applicant will have only three attempts to pass the licensing exam. If the candidates do not pass on the first and second attempts, they may apply to SCFHS for a reactivation of their eligibility number as to obtain a third and last attempt; this eligibility obtained has a validity of only 3 months and so the test date should be booked within that period.
For getting eligibility the following documents for credentialing should be provided:
- Basic Qualification Certificate
- Transcript / Mark list
- Corresponding Council Registration
- Experience/Still working
- Passport Documents
- A passport size photo in white background
In normal cases all the candidates will be getting eligibility within 3-5 working days. For SCFHS, a health care Practitioner will get two types of eligibility.
Those applying for Saudi Specialist exam must have an experience of 3 or more years.
After getting eligibility, exam dates can be booked within the eligibility time of 90 days. Exam dates and centre can be booked on candidate’s convenience. Exam time will be normally 2 to 2:30 hrs and will contain 70 -100 questions.
Those who are writing technician exam will get their exam result on the same day of exam and a Specialist result will be only published within 20-30 working days after the exam.
A candidate who has successfully passed Prometric Examination for Saudi should posses a positive Dataflow/PSV report to get placed.
Our Saudi Prometric Coaching centres are located in Kollam, Mevaram, Kottarakkara, Pathanamthitta and Karunagappally.
For any information, Contact :+91 9544 88 78 51
TO KNOW MORE ABOUT SAUDI DATAFLOW PROCESS CLICK HERE
Saudi Prometric – FAQ’s
- For how long are the Saudi Prometric Exam Results valid?
Saudi Prometric Exam Results are valid for two years.
- What is the total duration of Saudi Prometric exam?
The total duration of Saudi Prometric exam is:
- 3 hours for Specialist Nurses
- 45 hours for Nursing technicians
- Where is the test centre for Saudi Prometric Exam in Kerala located?
The Saudi Prometric exam is conducted in the Prometric test centre at Trivandrum.
- When will the test results of Saudi Prometric Exam be declared?
Test results will be declared in the exam hall itself soon after finishing the exam. In the case of Specialist Nurses, the exam results will be declared after one month.
- What is the total number of questions for Saudi Prometric exam?
In the case of Specialist Nurses, there are 150 questions and for Nursing Technicians, there are 100 questions.
- Saudi PROMETRIC exam coaching in Kollam
- Saudi PROMETRIC exam coaching in Trivandrum
- Saudi PROMETRIC exam coaching in Kottarakkara
- Saudi PROMETRIC exam coaching in Ranni
- Saudi PROMETRIC exam coaching in Varkala
- Saudi PROMETRIC exam coaching in Chengannoor
- Saudi PROMETRIC exam coaching in Chennai
- Saudi PROMETRIC exam coaching in Pathanamthitta
- Saudi PROMETRIC exam coaching in Kerala
- Saudi PROMETRIC exam coaching in Karunagappally
- Saudi PROMETRIC exam coaching in Konni
- Saudi PROMETRIC exam coaching in Kozhencherry
- Saudi PROMETRIC exam coaching in Bangalore
- Saudi PROMETRIC exam coaching in India