OET examination helps the candidate’s to prove that they have the right level of English language proficiency for work or study, while also learning the kind of professional language that they need every day at work.
Healthcare professionals choose OET because:
- OET uses real healthcare scenarios so that the professionals feel more confident on their test day.
- OET is widely recognised as proof of English language proficiency for registration, study and work in the healthcare sector as well as for visa processing in some countries.
- OET helps the professionals to develop language skills for achieving success in their career.
- It is easy for them to prepare for the test using the OET preparation portal.
- Limited language proficiency is an obstacle to effective communication between the professional and the patient. OET is designed to replicate the critical task of healthcare workplace settings and measure the abilities of listening, speaking, reading and writing.
- OET helps the healthcare professionals to learn grammar, vocabulary and pronunciation linked to their specialization.
- OET is valid for the following medical professionals: doctors, dentists, nurses, pharmacists, Vets, Dieticians, Optometrists, Radiographers, Physiotherapists, Occupational therapists, Speech Pathologists and Podiatrists.
Want to know more about OET
Bemax Academy, being one of the best OET coaching centres in India, has guided over 1000 successful candidates in OET examinations. Our well-experienced trainers make sure that the candidate achieves the required grade in the first attempt itself. Our OET training centres in Kerala located in Mevaram, Kottarakkara and Pathanamthitta are well-equipped with the latest study materials and full-fledged listening labs. Besides, we also offer OET online coaching with flexible timings for each candidate.
For more information about OET examinations, coaching and registration,
Call us at +91-9544889890